Student & New Professional 20% Discount
IPA offers a 20% student discount for PT students enrolled in an entry-level graduate physical therapy program, beginning with the start of year two and up until one year after graduation. This discount can be used as many times as you wish during the eligible time frame.
Physical therapists enrolled in post professional graduate programs, once a PT license has been issued, are not eligible for this discount.
You must apply for the discount by calling the IPA office (970-870-9521) PRIOR to registration in the course. You must provide the name of your school and graduation date prior to receiving the discount code specific for the course you wish to take. The discount code can only be applied prior to completing your transaction and cannot be applied retroactively.
Remember to call and register with the IPA office to receive this special discount as many times as you would like! We look forward to seeing you in a class and sharing our passion for manual therapy and patient care!!
Experience clinical affiliations which challenge you!
- Grow your manual skills and learn to see the human body’s dynamic interdependent systems.
- Experience mentorship in advanced clinical reasoning, assessment and manual therapy interventions.
- Improve your marketability as a new professional with the respected recommendation of a CFMT mentor
- IPA approved sites with CFMTs have consistently been ranked as students’ best clinical education experiences.
- To participate in an IPA approved CFMT clinical affiliation, a student must complete at least 2 IPA classes and apply directly to the clinic of their choice. Contact the IPA for more information and Discover Your Potential® to be the best!
IPA Manual Therapy Residency
Be excited every day! Propel yourself into the realm of expert clinical care and meet your challenges head-on with the support of an advanced clinical instructor. Full time, mentorship-intensive residency with an emphasis on interregional dependency, clinical reasoning, and manual skills enhancement. This fully-immersive mentorship experience is inclusive of in-services, one-on-one mentorship, co-treatments and observational hours.
The Founding Directors of IPA, since the early 1980s, determined to set a very high bar for the professional standard for mentorship which directly mimics the standards set by the medical profession. Evidence supports the premise that direct, in-person mentorship is the best way to create highly-skilled and well-rounded clinicians.
Residency and Fellowship