We’ve Got Answers
Answers available 24/7. Check out our FAQ’s!
How can we help?
We take our commitment to our users seriously. If you need our help with your user account, have questions about how to use our platform or are experiencing technical difficulties, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Host A Course
We recommend facilities consider CFS, FM I, and PNF I as the first courses to host. These courses make up the foundation of the FMT® approach, and are building blocks for many of our other courses. We do offer additional courses that do not have pre-requisites that could be appropriate for new hosting facilities, but if you are not sure where to start you won’t go wrong with CFS, FM I, or PNF I.
Benefits for hosting “Open” courses attended by your therapists and therapists in the community are based on total paid participants attending the course. “In-House” courses, attended by your internal therapists only are offered at a 20% discount, and require a minimum of 18 attendees.
In general, we ask hosting facilities to accommodate at least 30 participants, with two people at one treatment table. In larger metro areas accommodations for 40 participants may be required. In smaller metro areas accommodations for as low as 18 participants may be approved.
To be considered for hosting a course complete this Intent to Host form and return it via the directions on the form. We generally ask facilities for their hosting preferences and black-out dates in the spring for hosting the following year. The form gives us the information we need to include your facility in the scheduling process. It is much easier to give you the courses and time-frames you want if we have your information when we start the schedule. Late additions to the schedule are possible, but must be balanced with other offerings in the region and instructor availability.
For more information, or to discuss a specific hosting plans for your facility, please call the IPA office.
Privacy & Security
Your privacy is important to us here at the Institute of Physical Art. When you place an order, we will ask for your name, address, phone number and email address. We will also ask for your credit card information when you place an order. We do not store complete credit card information on our web server.
Please note: We do not rent, share, or exchange our customers’ email addresses.
If you are not satisfied with your product(s) you can return them unopened within 30 calendar days. We will give you a refund minus the shipping.
Cancellation Policy For Our Courses
Cancellations or Transfers:
Cancellations and Transfers are allowed up to 21 days before the course. Up to 21 days before the course Cancellation Fees or Transfer Fees apply. Less than 21 days prior to the start of the class, there are no refunds, transfers or credits issued to the registrant.
- Cancellation Fee when canceling more than 21 days before the course: 25% cancellation fee of your tuition price. This fee is capped at $150.
- Transfer Fee when transferring more than 21 days before the course: $50 transfer fee if you transfer to another course or put your tuition on a credit voucher. Cancellation fee is waived.
- Less than 21 days prior to the start of the class, there are no refunds, transfers or credits issued to the registrant.
Cancellations or Transfers for a course rescheduled due to a national disaster or Federal, State, or local ordinances:
- NO REFUNDS ARE GIVEN.
- The registrant’s enrollment will be immediately transferred to the new date.
- If the registrant cannot attend the new date and notifies the IPA within 14 days of the reschedule notice, a full credit shall be issued to the registrant’s IPA account.
- If the participant cancels after the 14 day grace period and prior to 21 days before the new start date of the class, the cancellation/transfer fee shall apply and the balance shall be issued as a credit to the registrant’s IPA account.
- If the participant withdraws less than 21 days prior to the class, the registrant forfeits the full tuition.
- For a course that is canceled due to Federal, State. or Local ordinances and not rescheduled by the IPA, a full refund will be given.
- If a registrant tests positive for COVID, or can document exposure to a person who has tested positive or is exhibiting symptoms, a full credit will be issued to the registrant’s account if this situation falls outside the normal credit and refund policies above.
NOTE ABOUT CREDIT VOUCHERS: Any credit issued to the registrant’s IPA account:
- Credits Vouchers must be used by the end of the following calendar year unless written authorization is received by the IPA.
- Only one transfer per Credit Voucher is allowed.
- After utilizing the credit there is a positive balance on the registrant’s account this balance can be used toward an additional class registration.
IPA is not responsible for the cost of non-refundable airline tickets or other travel expenses. The institute is not responsible for guaranteeing a specific instructor or securing approval from any state licensing agency for continuing education credits.
Product satisfaction is guaranteed. Return any product in new condition within 30 days and receive a full refund or a replacement. Shipping is not refundable. Call IPA at 970-870-9521 or email email@example.com to initiate the return process.
Shipping & Handling
$0 – $50.00………….. $8.50
The Institute of Physical Art, Inc.
43449 Elk Run
Steamboat Springs, CO 80487